Tag Pilot extends a pilot’s professional drone operation capabilities by providing a previously unavailable coupling of locations on a map with what the camera is seeing.
Tag Pilot gives DJI drone pilots knowledge of the surrounding terrain and allows them to navigate it safely while keeping track of tagged points of interest through both the map and camera interface.
Supports Phantom 3/4, Phantom 4 Pro/Adv, Inspire 1/2, Mavic Pro, Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom/Enterprise and Matrice 100/200/210/600 drones.
1. Uses Augmented Reality to show tags for map features superimposed on the live video feed.
2. Creates map tags for items that are tapped in the live video feed.
3. Automated Thermal Tagging for hot spots of a designated temperature range and size.
4. Image Footprint display shows where on the map the camera is currently looking.
5. Camera center point coordinate readout for precise object location.
6. Thermal Spot measurements.
7. Automated Flight Modes: Orbit, Above Ground Level (AGL) Lock, Direct Flight.
8. In-App image and video review for quickly verifying and downloading your media in the field.
9. Import and Export locations to and from Google Earth and other applications with KML files.
10. In-App reviewable flight logs and easy KML exporting with AirDrop and email.
11. Detailed CSV log files that are compatible with Healthy Drones and other services.
12. Easy video and photo creation using the remote’s built-in buttons.